Monday, October 27, 2014

Midweek Magnolia Celebrations Challenge

As I sit here typing I should be sleeping. I have to get up at 6 to get ready to go the local surgery center for surgery on my foot. Needless to say this will be short and sweet. I really enjoyed Midweek Magnolia's 100 Special Celebration Blog Hop. They have some great prizes offered and I want to join. Here is my entry. It isn't my best-I really don't like the way the flowers turned out. This card is going to my church to be read as a thank you for everything my friends are doing. I have lots of people praying and some women are bringing meals since I have to be off my feet. I just really appreciate all of them so much and am so blessed to have them in my life. I used Happy Easter Tilda because she looks like she is really celebrating life. The sentiment was done on the computer and cut out using a Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Tag. The paper heart doily was inked with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.



I am entering the Midweek Magnolia challenge at this link: http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/ Special Celebrations



2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card Annette, love the vibrant pink and I think your flowers are perfect. Thank you for joining in our 100th Special Celebration challenge over at Midweek Magnolias.. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x

Shuly said...

SUPERB!!!! your coloring is amazing!!