Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Card #2 Emily Windy Days

One down, 11 more fall cards to go. We have to make 12 cards for card club-I thought we only had to make 3. This one is done using this week's sketch from Mojo Monday and an image from Lacy Sunshine called Emily Windy Days. She was the free image this time from their progressive challenge.This is a Tall and Skinny card measuring 3.5"x6".





I don't know what happened to the picture of my image. I took it the right way, but it is now sideways. Oh, well. That has happened to me before and I have no clue how to fix it. The outside sentiment says Happy Fall Y'all. I did not have Y'all so I had to mask the Y from "you" and the all from "fall". I sewed the charm to the bow.

Here is the supply list:
Cardstock
DP: Paper Studio and DCWC Sweater Weather, Tim Holtz Tissue paper
Dies: Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Tim Holtz Big Die Tattered Leaves
Image: Emily Windy Days from Lacy Sunshine
Stamps: Just Right Cling set "Hanging Around" (inside sentiment), Fiskars "Border-A-Plenty" leaves
              Outside sentiment from an unknown word set that I have had for years.
Misc: Ribbon, leaf charm, stickles, Distress ink, copics.

Here is a link to the challenge:







5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love your coloring, Annette! Great work on that sketch. I'm so happy that you chose to play along at QKR Stampede this week. Hope we see you again next week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Mervi said...

Sweet and cute autumn card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sue said...

Beautiful card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Barb said...

Very pretty card with good design and colors, really liking it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Barb.

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card Annette! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Autumn challenge x