Monday, October 20, 2014

LTSCB Challenge #40 "Seeing Dots"

Welcome to another challenge over at the Love to Scrap Challenge Dots. For this bi-weekly challenge we want to see Polka Dots somewhere on your project. Our sponsors are:

Prize: 2 images of choice to winner
Doctor Digi

Prize: 3 images of choice to winner
Lacy Sunshine Stamps

Here is my creation:







I chose the image Gnome Sweet Gnome by Dr. Digi’s. I needed a fall card, so I made a fall scene using copics to color the image. For the leaf inside, I covered white cardstock with Tim Holtz Tissue Paper and used his Tattered Leaves Big Die to cut it out. I then inked it with Distress inks. I sewed the leaf charm onto the bow. For the word “Y’all” I had to use a “Y” from the word you and the “all” from Fall.
Recipe:
Cardstock                                                
DP: Paper Studio and DCWV Sweater Weather 6x6 pad
Stamps: Digi stamp Gnome Sweet Gnome, Fiskars Border-A-Plenty leaf border, Words from an unknown company (I can’t find the package), Just Right Cling set Hanging Around (inside sentiment)
Dies: Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace Die and Tim Holtz Tattered Leaf Big Die
Misc: Ribbon, leaf charm from Bead Treasures Gilded Age Timeline, Flowers from Paper Studio Spare Parts Brown, Gem Glitter Paper Flowers


We hope that you will join us for our Seeing Spots challenge. Just click the link on my side bar to go to the challenge and to see some great creations from the rest of the design team. You have until Nov. 2nd to enter.

I am entering the following:
http://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ R for Rectangle or Round (lots of rectangular pieces and Round dots)
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes with Sentiment (its small but there)
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/falling-leaves-and-halloween.html Fall or Halloween

13 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Annette - lovely autumnal colours - Michelle x

brenda said...

Cute fairy tale house Annette and nice Autumnal colours.

B x

Jacquel said...

Your card is adorable & I really like that image you used! Nice layout too...
DT Sis Jackie

Debbie Adams said...

Very wonderful fall card. I love the little charm and the sentiment you added. :D Beautiful coloring on your Gnome home.
Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer for October at LTSCB

Leslie said...

Love your Gnome home project, Annette! Beautiful colors and great design!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

Shuly said...

oh this is adorable!!! adorable scene with delicate embellies make such a pretty project!!

BrendaB said...

Such a cute card! I love the way you used the border punch for the top trim!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very sweet card, I love how you have used the leaves in your design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Debi said...

Cute card for fall. Hugs from teamie Debi

Unknown said...

Fabulous make and I love the colours xx
thanks for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge blog this time xx
Sandie DT

Cazro said...

A lovely cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Mrs Beez said...

Great card I just love that house image. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful Fall card! The image is cute. Love the leaves on the side and the leaf charm.