Monday, September 30, 2019

One Final Stamptember Submission

Recently, one of the blogs to which I subscribe had a post about Mama Elephant's new release. When I saw the Mama Elephant collaboration with SSS I  got excited. I had checked out their new release blog hop and fell in love with Fuzzy Hugs. I had to order it in hopes that it would come in time to participate in the Stamptember challenge. Doing a CAS card allowed me to get a card done just in time. I used one of the adorable images on the front of the card and another on the inside. The sentiment is also from the set. The hearts are a SSS die called Clipping Heart. I inlaid some of the hearts into the outline and used a few more to embellish the inside.





And the final challenge: https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/mama-elephant-stamptember-2019-exclusive-collaboration/

This was a quickie. I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.

No comments: