Wednesday, November 27, 2019

25 Days of tags: My Altenew Inspiration

Tracey McNeely does a 25 Days Of Tags inspiration for Christmas. She has done this for many years. Here is my submission based on the first day. Altenew is one of my favorite companies. My inspiration came from Tracey's tag with her layered florals and bow. I also like how she tops of her tags with some kind of adornment like jingle bells. All of the posts can be found on her Blog: inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com. Tomorrow is the last day, but you can still check out all the great tags. Each daily sponsor has a great prize to give away.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a lovely tag. Your poinsettia and greenery are so very festive. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

This is lovely Annette!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!