Thursday, November 28, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Simon Says Stamp Inspiration



Here is one more tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. This one is inspired by Shari Carroll of Simon Says Stamps which sponsored day 10. I love her work plus she used several Tim Holtz elements. I used a Sizzix 3D snowflake embossing folder. I sprayed the cardstock with Altenew iridescent spray to make it shiny. I used my Tim Holtz snowflake rosette die, shapers and movers small poinsettia, the smallest of the Tattered Poinsettia big die flowers, rock candy glitter, a word band (which happens to be my favorite Christmas movie), and long fasteners. Oh, and I inked the poinsettia with Distress Ink-Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick, and Vintage Photo.

Here's a link to Day 10 so that you can see all of the great tags. You have to click on the link to SSS blog to see Shari's tag and video.
https://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-25-days-of-christmas-tags-2019-day.html?m=1

2 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

I love this! Great tag!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lindsey said...

What an absolutely gorgeous tag! I love how you were able to combine different elements into this perfect poinsettia/snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!