Monday, September 23, 2019

Stamptember Celebration with Picket Fence Studios

Here is my next creation for Stamptember over at Simon Says Stamp. While going through some new products that I had never put away, I found a Stamp set by Picket Fence Studios called Cali Kitten. I forgot I had it. I thought "Yay! I can enter the contest!" I must have ordered it when I got my blending brushes. I wanted to do a CAS card and thought this stamp would look great in black against a red card base. I love how this card turned out.



After stamping the image in Black ink, I stamped it again VersaMark and embossed it with a clear glitter embossing powder called Sparkle from Sparkle and Sprinkle. I embossed it twice to try to get it extra sparkly. Some creative masking and stamping with sentiments from Stampin' Up's Pretty Kitty set and Hero Arts' Curious Cats set made up my greeting. I thought the touch of red to match the card base was a good idea. Both the cardstock and i.nk are Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up. I added some 4 mm red rhinestones from Pizzazz Aplenty for a little extra embellishment.

I've never done this type of card. I'm trying all kinds of new things lol. I really like it and I hope that you do too. Thanks for stopping.

Here is the link to the Picket Fence Studios Collaboration.

No comments: