Friday, June 12, 2015

Sneak Peek for LTSCB Challenge 56

I made this card using the sketch over at Our Daily Bread Designs. It is for my DT creation for the LTSCB Challenge #56. After I did the card and looked at the post for the ODBD challenge, I realized that the challenge ends before ours starts. Ugg! I have been really messing up lately. I think my brain is on Summer Vacation.

Anyway I am sharing just a sneak peek so that I can enter the challenge. For the full scoop on this card and our great challenge at LTSCB join us on Monday.





Here's the link to the ODBD Shining the Light Sketch Challenge:

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

The lighthouse is perfect with the sunburst background and your border die!! Love the framing with the antique borders. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the ODBD challenge!!