Friday, February 1, 2013

Edwin says "Happy Birthday"

Here is another twist to my card from yesterday. This time I needed a more masculine card to give to my minister. I used Edwin Wants a Hug coupled with more masculine colors and a less frilly die cut.
 
I again used paper from My Minds Eye and glitter paper from Michaels. I am really liking this new glitter paper. It has a kind of soft, fuzzy feel and the glitter does not seem to rub off. This time, my sentiment was stamped and then cut out by hand. Edwin and the balloons were colored with copics. No glitter on the balloons, just sprayed with the mist I made from water and white perfect pearls. I sprayed a little heavier this time. The die is from Lifestyle Crafts.
 
I am entering the following challenges:
 

10 comments:

Sonia said...

What a lovely card Annette:) Your colouring is stunning, beautiful image:)
Happy weekend,
Sonia

Sylvia said...

Love the colors you have used for this beautiful card!!
xxxSylvia

Toni Herron said...

Awww.. gosh, this is adorable!!
Loving the fun colours, and your image colouring is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle..
Toni - DT

D said...

Gotta love glitter paper that doesn't leave glitter everywhere. Love your guy card. Very cool effect with the balloons.

Karen said...

Great card for a guy! Love the colors you used. Fantastic....

Karen

Paula Bee said...

Great card! Love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Kelly said...

I love the colors you used on your card! Those transparent balloons are again gorgeous!
Hugs Kelly

Mervi said...

Hi Annette, fabulous card
and lovely bright colours!
Thank you for sharing at my Candy & Challenge, good luck!
Happy Sunday;-))m

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!Love the color combo!