Monday, March 26, 2012

Memories Expo 2012

I had so much fun this weekend! I attended the Memories Scrapbooking Expo at the Ohio State Fairgrounds in Columbus, Ohio with my sister Angie and a couple of ladies that she works with on Friday. We had lots of fun looking at the wonderful products that were for sale. We did a couple of Make & Takes. I learned how to do iris folding and made a pretty necklace. Of course I spent lots of money! I found some good deals on die cuts (half off original price). Since I just ordered a Vagabond I was extremely excited about that! I am new to die cutting and can't wait to try it out. I only have a cricut right now.

I went back by myself on Saturday and spent the day working at the PK Glitz booth. I conducted the Make and Take and showed a lot of women how to make a beautiful card using 4 of their products. It was so much fun, and the day flew by. I was covered with glitter, but I love glitter-so that was okay with me! If you haven't heard of PK Glitz you should check out their on-line store (http://www.pkglitz.com/) . They have the prettiest glitter I have ever seen. It is a microfine glitter and feels like velvet when you touch it. It covers great! They also have coordinating embossing powders and embossing glitters. They have a great line of double sided sticky tape that tears with your fingers so that you don't have to gum up your scissors and some great double sided sheets of adhesive called Wonderfilm. I love their products and can't wait to show you projects using this beautiful merchandise. The card we made at the expo used their printed acetates, glitter glitz, wonderfilm, and double-sided sticky tape. I got lots of free merchandise-fun, fun, fun!

I am working on cards using some of the products I bought. Stay tuned for pictures:) Until next time-happy scrapping!

No comments: