Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flowersoft cards

I have been wanting to try flowersoft for a long time. When I got these basket images from CDAD I thought that this would be the perfect excuse to go out and buy some. I picked some up when I went to the Memories Expo on the 23rd. These are the creations that I came up with. I needed thank you cards to give to those who sent flowers to the funeral home, so I used these to make the thank you's. I just got my Vagabond, so I tried it out to on the square cards using a Tim Holtz embossing folder. Here are my creations:





These cards will be in the progressive challenge for CDAC at http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges.

My next cards will be done using the products and ideas I got from PK Glitz. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jackie Scott said...

Your cards are all very pretty, isn't it fun to work with the flower soft, though I tend to get it all over the place. Nice handiwork, you have been busy.