Sunday, August 31, 2014

School Days

I love Lacy Sunshine images. I think they are absolutely adorable. Some of them have more coloring than I like to do, but it's worth it. The challenge blog has a progressive challenge. When you use one of their images in the challenge, you get a free image to use for the next one. I try to complete the challenges so that I can get those free images. I don't always succeed. For instance, this card was supposed to be for their last challenge "Back to School". This is the free image that they offered. It is called Chrissy Crystalwhisk Fairy. I thought that I had until tonight to get it uploaded. I just made it today. Turns out I was wrong. It had to be done last night. Oh well. The challenge this time is "Use a Window". I don't know if this frame will work, but it just so happens to be on my card. I am going to try it and see. Here it is:




I am entering it into the Lacy Sunshine challenge at http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Use a Window



5 comments:

brenda said...

Very sweet Annette and look good in the primary colours.

B x

Marilyn Webb said...

So sad you missed our 'back to school' challenge but it does fit our 'window' challenge! It's very beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge with Lacy Sunshine!
hugs
Marilyn (DT)

Vannessa said...

Sorry you missed the deadline for our back to school challenge but this is perfect for our use a window challenge too! Thank you for entering our challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Lacy Sunshine DT

Dewi Lestari said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Include a Window
Hugs
Dewi

Chrissy said...

I think your frame makes a perfect window...gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this fortnight..

Luv CHRISSYxx