Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Variation of Erin Go Braugh

I wasn't sure whether or not I liked the coloring on my die cut image on the front of this card, so I did another one all in green for a more monochromatic look. I would be interested in your opinion as to which one you think looks better.

Here is the original card:



 
Here is the variation:


 
I also used the no line technique on Tilda. I don't like it as well because you can't see the "love" written across the bottoms of her shoes and the details of the shirt and arms are missing. It just doesn't have that sharp quality that using the black ink has.
 
What do you think-more realistic rainbow and sky or the green monochromatic?

5 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Cute. Great job. :)
Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Oh that is absolutely adorable! Especially love her little hat!! hugs, Angela

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun to see the different ways on the coloring. Very cute and love Tilda's hat :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Very pretty and love your card design.
hugs Doreen

Cathy Lee said...

How cute. Magnolias are so versatile. Love how you gave her a leprechaun’s look. Fabulous card.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee