Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank you!!

I want to say thanks to you who have signed up to be followers. I can't believe I actually have 2 of you so far! I haven't put the word out to my friends yet as I am waiting until I get more designs uploaded. I'm almost done with card #2. I find that I am very slow.

I tried out my Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page border punches today. After several attempts to make a border around my card and ruining 2 sheets of paper, I decided to get out the directions. Who would have thought you would need directions to work a punch? LOL! I discovered that you couldn't just use any size paper. You have to cut your paper special sizes for the punch to work. Now that I have that figured out, I have to redo the entire card I'm working on because the card is the wrong size for the border piece. Grrr! O well... It was fun making the card, so I guess I just get to have more fun. Have a great week!!

No comments: