Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog Beginning

I had to create this blog in order to enter a contest by Really Reasonable Ribbon. This could be a fun journey if I had decent internet. I only have dial up right now thanks to where I live. Hopefully soon I will be able to get a faster connection. I think it will be fun to share what I make and ideas that I have. Right now I can say that I am enjoying our first real snowfall of the winter. It's been snowing lightly for 2 days now. It looks like the flakes are bigger, so maybe we will get some actual accumulation. Enjoy your weekend. Its back to Really Reasonable Ribbon's blog site to finish entering the contest. TTFN:)

1 comment:

Bonnie Garby said...

Hi there - I'm so happy you decided to start a blog! Since you don't have an email address attached to your blogger profile, I had to contact you this way. You inquired as to how to add the RRR badge to your sidebar.
Go to your blogger dashboard and select Design. Now click on 'Add a Gadget'. In the 'basics' area, scroll down and click on HTML/Java Script option and a little window will open up. Minimize this window and then go to the RRR blog and copy the HTML code in the little box below our I Love RRR badge. Go back to the HTML window and paste this code in the content box. You can put something in the title box (like RRR badge) if you want, then click save. When you get back to the main page you can click preview to see if it worked. If it did, click save and you're done.
I wish you luck and now that you have a blog I hope you will join in our challenges!!! :)