Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge

Photobucket

http://www.annabellestamps.blogspot.com/2012/01/say-it-inyellow-lime-turquoise.html

Say It in... Yellow, Lime, and Turquoise

 I came across this blog by accident while visiting another blog. They have some really nice ideas and some nice products. I decided to participate in my first weekly challenge. I am not sure any of these colors are a shade of turquoise, but I'm going to try it. I do want to make another card though if I have time. To compete in the weekly challenges, visit http://www.annabellestamps.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the ribbon frame Annette and the colours are beautifully!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

A Consuming Passion said...

So good to see your lovely card in the mix here at AnnaBelle Stamps. Lovely flowers and your ribbon border is so pretty!

Catherine said...

Hi Annette, so lovely of you to join us at AnnaBelle Stamps! The flowers are gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you in future challenges!!