Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Annabelle Stamps Challenge #046



Here is my entry for this week's challenge. It was so quick and easy to make (after I figured out what I wanted) that I surprised myself. The card and oval are white cardstock. Everything else is from Creative Memories. The ribbon is paper ribbon and everything is from a coordinating line of products. I folded the ribbon at the bottom to give it a banner-type appearance. I applied light gray shimmer chalk to the oval and banner to tone down the whiteness and give it a shine.

I used this card for Annabelle Stamps Sketch Challenge #046 and Paper Playtimes anything goes Ch #66.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

A beautiful card, I love how you worked the sketch!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Sue said...

this is fabulous Annette, i love the soft subtle colour combo you have used!
Thanks for sharing at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous flower, I like what you did with the ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! The flower really pops and works perfectly with the ribbon sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Marion said...

Love the flower as your focal point. Thanks for playing with us at AnnaBelles.

Jess said...

So bright and cheerful!

Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful flower and love the dimension! Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy