Monday, May 4, 2015

LTSCB Challenge 53 "A Stitch in Time"

Hi. For this challenge at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, we want to see some kind of stitching (real or faux) on your project. Here are our sponsors:
Prize: 3 images of choice to winner

Prize: $25 gift certificate

Prize: 3 images of choice to winner


Since we are putting stitching on our project, I decided when I saw this image that it was perfect. She is called Daisy Mae Sewing from Angie's Digi Stamps. She is very cute. I am not that good at sewing straight lines but I guess that just gives it look all its own.






I knew that I had sewing themed paper. I searched through my supply and found it in my pack of Ideology by Tim Holtz. I then put my card together using the following supplies:

Paper: Tim Holtz Ideology and card stock
Image: Daisy Mae Sewing colored with copics
Stamps: KC Andrews unknown stamp set (Sentiment , needle, spool) and  Stampin’ Up unknown set (inside saying)
Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, and Peeled Paint; Memento Brown, Vibrance silver ink
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts  Nesting Lace circles and Label It Kits and Tim Holtz Alterations Frameworks Trellis
Misc: Tim Holtz Crinkle Ribbon inked with Distress inks that I misted with water, Tim Holtz Trinket Pin, Buttons, Baker’s Twine, Gellyroll clear stardust pen, foam tape

I hope that this project will inspire you to head on over to the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and enter your creations. You have two weeks. Until next time: “Happy Crafting”!



4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and and image and love the inside too. Stitching isnt bad either . have a good day

Heather said...

I guess great minds think alike! When I saw that image I thought it was perfect for this challenge, too. : ) I love how you've kind of given her an antique feel with the inking on the die cut; it really fits with the sewing elements you've included.

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful - gorgeous colours and layout - hugs Michelle x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful card! All the buttons, threads and pin are fabulous addition to the image :o)