Sunday, March 8, 2015

More Cards using Art Deco Flower

I had so much fun doing my card for the LTSCB that I decided to use image for my card swap at card club. The stained glass technique was to time consuming for mass production, so I just colored the images with my copics. There is no shading or highlighting, just quick and easy coloring. I used the same basic design inside and out-with the exception of a strip of cardstock down the side instead of the mirror paper. Here is what I came up with:

envelope:



For card club:


For Mojo Monday:





 The inside is the same for both cards.


I am entering:
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ Sketch challenge

I am very pleased with these two cards. I am really loving my new Bow-It-All:)

1 comment:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just a little heads up, the blog candy redraw winners are getting announced on Holley's Blog tomorrow morning....you'd better take a look. Wink Wink. Cheers, Holley

Http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com