Saturday, April 7, 2012

Buttons and Ribbons

I made this card yesterday. When I checked out RRR's challenge I saw that if I added a bow it would fit in with their challenge.. I bought my first baker's twine at Archivers after going to the Expo and decided to see what it looked like. This is my first try at using twine. I really liked it.  The flower was made using a punch. I added a square of decorative paper behind it. The faux stitching was done with a white pen. I inked around the cardstock. A button in the center of the flower and the bakers twine bring the card to life. I am entering it into the following challenge:
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

1 comment:

buglvr2010 said...

Your card is awesome! Love how the flower meets the edge and the twine is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!