Wednesday, March 11, 2020

New card featuring Altenew products

I actually made this in January as a reveal party card for our Prayer Partner reveal dinner at church. It's like Secret Pal. We randomly choose a name from the forms of those participating. We pray for them all year. We can also give cards and small gifts throughout the year. I don't get to make cards through the year because I'm the only one who does home-made cards, so my partner would know it was me: ( I always try to make one for the revealing because my name would be on it anyway. This year I almost forgot so I fairly quickly (for me) made this one. It was last minute and made us late for the dinner.


I sprayed a piece of white cardstock with Altenew Soft Lilac shimmer spray. After it dried, I covered the bottom with Altenew Gilded Ombre Washi tape. The images are Altenew's Dotted Blooms and Versatile vases. The flower was cut out with the coordinating die. The vase was fussy cut with scissors.The sentiment was stamped on vellum. I added dewdrops for interest.

I am linking this to the Altenew Educator linky party.

1 comment:

Erum Tasneem said...

Looks pretty! Thank you for linking this to the Altenew Educator's Blog Hop and Linky Party!