Monday, May 5, 2014

LTSCB Challenge 29 "Party Bingo"

Today begins another challenge at the Love To Scrap challenge blog. For the next two weeks we will be playing Bingo! Grab your favorite supplies and craft with us. We would love to have you join us. Our sponsors are:

3 images to the winner
Prize: 3 images of choice to winner
Lacy Sunshine Stamps
I chose the image "Milkshake Anyone" from the Stamping Chef. Using the "B" in Bingo I created this card:





Isn"t she a dish? My Bingo row consists of lace, gemstones, green, Thanks or Thank You, and punches. The green DP  from SEI. The green ribbon came from Annabelle Stamps. I used green copics to color the background of the image and the dress. I gave her green eyes and eyeshadow too. I wanted to use a lace bow, but I didn''t have any lace I could use, so I put self-adhesive lace ribbon over green satin ribbon. I liked how it turned out. My cherry gemstones were actually from a strip of flip-flop embellishments that I found on clearance for 97 cents. I wondered if I would ever use them, but they were perfect for this. I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight for the card shape and image shape.

Did you find my punches? The sentiment is obvious, but check out the cherry on the bow. It is actually a circle punch from Creative Memories. I just cut a little off the top and bottom to shape it and added a piece of scrap brown for a stem. I covered it with Christmas Red Stickles as well as the the cherry on the milkshake and the straw. 

Here is the inside:



 

I discovered that with Microsoft Word I can crop my image. I enlarged my original image and then cropped it to just the milkshake. I then cut them out by hand. I added crystal 3-D lacquer to the glasses of all the milkshakes for a glassy effect.

Here is the challenge I am entering:

Hope you'll join us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog for our Party Bingo!






4 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Looks so beautiful and fresh!
Hugs
Dewi

Vesi said...

It is very sweet and playful. Thank you share it to the challenge of Artbymiran. Good Luck.
Vesi - DT

Mi Ran Jung said...

Wow it is very pretty card!!!
I really love how you framed her and the lovely color combo! Thanks for joining us at artbymiran Challenge. Hope see you again! Hugs, Mi Ran

Shuly said...

fantastic design and colours!! and gosh i love those cherries! great job on the image too, cherry lips!