Monday, May 19, 2014

LTSCB Challenge #30 "Anything Goes"

Welcome back to another challenge at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. This time around it is "Anything Goes". Our sponsors are:

Prize: Stamp Set & 6x6 pad
Lawn Fawn

Prize: $10 gift certificate
Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet

Here is my creation using Summertime Charm by Lawn Fawn:




I decided to go CAS this time. The wording on both the inside and outside of the card was computer printed using Word. The glass was made with Word also. I used the "shapes" tool to layer a flat bottomed cone and oval. I then filled it in with a gradient option and hand cut it. The stamped images (jar and lemons) were colored with copics. I added 3D Crystal Lacquer to the jar and glass for a glassy look. The piece of DP is from Close to my Heart. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see your creations at our challenge. Just click the link on the sidebar to see the other fabulous DT creations and to enter your own.

I am entering the following challenges:

http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Leslie said...

What a fantastic card, Annette! Love how you stamped the lemons on the inside! Great job!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

Shuly said...

hahaha great sentiment and your card is brilliant, great colors!

BrendaB said...

Such a great summery card! I love the way you made the glass in Word - so creative!

Karen McAlpine said...

Ohh. Yummy lemonade. Love how you achieved the color of lemons! love how that Lacquer looks.

Dewi Lestari said...

Loos fresh and wonderful
Hugs
Dewi

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is a great encouraging card! Love the sentiment inside!