Saturday, April 26, 2014

Emily Spring Ladybugs

Today is going to be such a busy day that I just want to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head. I have a wedding and prom today. While my son is getting his hair cut, I am posting this last minute entry to Lacy Sunshine's "Make it Feminine" challenge:


 
This is Emily Spring Ladybugs from Lacy Sunshine. She is colored with copics as are the sentiment and darker flowers. I used Wink of Stella pens to add glitter to the image and sentiment and stickles to the larger flowers. The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. I think it is called "Frond" but don't remember. The two ladybugs are from a stamp set by Stampendous called Daisy Thanks.

Here are the links to challenges I want to enter:
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Make it Feminine

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Hi Annette! Love what you did with this sweet image. I'm a Lacy Sunshine fan (and Creative Artist Team member) myself! Thanks for commenting on my Aurora Wings Steampunk Book project. I actually designed the book with my Cricut Design Studio and cut it out on my Cricut (with a bit of hand trimming) myself. No kit, just a whole bunch of die cuts that I played with until I liked the look. Glad you enjoyed it. xxD