Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Another Apple Retirement Card

I forgot/didn't have time to post this earlier. I made a 2nd retirement card for another teacher at our school. I used a different image and coloring this time. The last retirement card was for a monochromatic challenge at My Besties. This one I did with the Love To Scrap challenge of primary or pastel colors.


I only have the mini Tilda with Pencils, so I stamped her and then enlarged the image on my printer. The lace is self adhesive from Love My Tape. The alphabet tape is from Tim Holtz. The apple is done with my cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

For the Use It Tuesday challenge "Anything Goes" I have used my stash of cardstock and papers as well as rhinestones. I have had the cricut cartridge for a long time as well and hardly ever use it.

Here is the link to the Love to Scrap challenge and any others I found:
http://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Use primary or pastel colors.
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ Shaped card
http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Ribbon or Lace
http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/  Anything Goes

12 comments:

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Your apple card is so cute - perfect teacher retirement card!

Lori said...

Your apple card is so cute - perfect teacher retirement card!

brenda said...

What a great shaped card and very inspirational composition and layout.

B x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Perfect card for a teacher!! I bet the teacher loved it. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog-Tina

I think when you wrote up your post that you meant our challenge and I'm guessing that because you have it linked to our challenge. Love to Scrap! Just wondering

Michelle McClure said...

Wow, this is so perfect for a teacher card, I bet they loved it. The primary colors on the pencils are a great touch. This is just so cute! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog.

Stephanie U said...

Love the shape of the card! Thanks for using all of those hoarded things and playing along with us at UIT!

Julie2g1b said...

shame you missed out on your prize hun over at janiels blog you don't get long to claim it,i'm on so many blogs can't keep up really wish they would just email the winners or post on your blog. i have won things and it's only friends who tell me as forget to go and check. oh well you will have to enter it again as still the same prize xx

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

What a great card!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves to Scrap!!

BugBites said...

SUCH A SWEET CARD. THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US AT DCD

Scrappy Chick said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday.
Tracy

Georgiana said...

Great teacher card!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •