Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sending Smiles with Lacy Sunshine

This is just a quick post to share a card I made for Lacy Sunshine's Things With Wings Challenge. I used Tansy and made this card. I really like out it turned out.





I received a new paper pack for Christmas and found this pretty butterfly paper in it. These pictures do not do it justice since they wash out the color. Everything is stamped and inked in Distress Peacock Feathers ink. The image is colored with copics. I printed the image on white cardstock so I used Antique Linen Distress ink to cover up the white. It just didn't look right with the cream cardstock. 

I had to order a new Vagabond after being without one for over a month. Boy was I happy to get it. I went die cuttin' crazy on this card. I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels, Marianne Designs, Magnolia Doohickey tag, and Sizzix/Hero Arts Stamp and die butterfly set. I topped the doohickey tag with a Marianne Designs crown to make the tag. The inside sentiment is from Stampendous. I can't remember where the other sentiment came from. 

Embellishments used are cream ribbon, homemade pin, Stickles Crystal and Lagoon, Wink of Stella Clear pen. I used stickles on the image wings, sash, and dress. The butterflys and words "Hugs and Laugh" are done with Wink of Stella.

I am entering the following Challenges:

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is beautiful Annette...gorgeous card.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling, Annette! Love your colors and the little pull out tag. Sure gave me smiles. Thanks so much for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. xxD