Monday, December 1, 2014

LTSCB Challenge 43 "Shape Shift"

It is now officially the start of the Christmas season, so for this challenge over at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog I chose to make a Christmas Card for our Shape Shift Challenge. No square or Rectangular cards allowed and your project must contain some kind of stamping.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize: 3 images of choice to winner

Lacy Sunshine Stamps

Prize: $12 gift certificate (equal to 3 images of choice) to the shop at www.adayfordaisies.com
A Day For Daisies

I chose to work with a great image from Lacy Sunshine called Flurry. I also used the red digital paper from the Garden of Fairies Paper Pack 2 from Stitchy Bear that I used in the last challenge. Here is what I came up with:



Isn't she lovely? I colored with copics and added stickles and snow tec. The snowflake punch is Martha Stewart and I used silver glitter paper that I bought at Michaels. The verse is printed on the computer. The saying is two different stamps from Stampin Up. I don't know the brand of glitter twine. I bought it at the Memories Expo in Columbus, Ohio. My card shapes are done using Lifestyle Crafts dies from the Label It Kit.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge. Be sure to check out the other DT Blogs for more inspiration. You have until Dec. 14th to enter.

I am entering the following challenges:
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ North Pole (Wintery things found at North Pole-I used snowflakes)
http://diesruschallenge.blogspot.ca/ Winter (must use dies)
http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/new-challenge-anything-goes_23.html Anything Goes

12 comments:

brenda said...

She certainly is a lovely image Annette and such a nice shape to your card as well.

B x

Darlene said...

Such an adorable creation Annette! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER WONDERLAND’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chrissy said...

Isn't Flurry gorgeous Annette..Gorgeous colouring and sparkle and I love the snow...so pretty.

Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marilyn Webb said...

Stunningly beautiful! Thanks for joining our 'north pole' challenge with Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
hugs
Marilyn DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

What a fabulous creation!
Hugs,
Ann

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous inside and out - the card is a lovely shape - Michelle x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful job with the image! Your card is fabulous. Beautiful sentiments inside.

sammi said...

Stunning! Love the shape! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "North Pole" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Leslie said...

This is so pretty, Annette! I love the snowflake paper you used, and you did an outstanding job coloring that beautiful image! That's actually one of my favorite LSS images. Great job!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Lost Coast Designs
Crafty Cardmakers and more

Shuly said...

oh this lacy is such a beauty!!! fabulous creation!! you had the greatest idea leaving her hair pale! the colors are perfect and the shape so original !!

Jenny Alia said...

She is lovely! Beautiful coloring. I love her white hair and the shaped card. Thanks for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge. -Jenny, DRU DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card Annette, love the beautiful shape and pretty papers. Susan x