Monday, July 7, 2014

Love To Scrap Challenge 33 "Anything Goes"

Welcome to another challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. This time its "Anything Goes". Our sponsors are:
5 images to the winner
Eureka Stamps

Prize: $12 gift certificate (equal to 3 images of choice) to the shop at www.adayfordaisies.com

A Day For Daisies

I used "Crying Lamb" from Eureka Stamps for my card. This card will go to my son, who is still overseas.




The cloud DP is from My Minds Eye. The background die is from Memory Box and is called Evergreen Landscape (I think). I used the Sports Mania Cricut cartridge to make the grass in front. The sentiment was done using Word and then cut out by hand. The image, sentiment, and grass are popped using foam tape. The flowers are from Flora Doodles. To make the stems, I took a piece of metal wire and cut it the length I wanted. To make the curly "leaf",  I folded it up at the bottom and gave it a twist around the stem. I then curled it around a medium sized needle (yes, it's that small). I used a green copic to color it. I used crystal 3D Lacquer on the tears for a shiny, watery effect.

Here's the inside:

Just some plain colored cardstock with a larger Flora Doodles flower. Even this will be to fancy for my son, but too bad:)

I hope you enjoy my card. See you over at our challenge!



7 comments:

brenda said...

What a fun card Annette, you lamb looks like he's had a very tiring day.

B x

Shuly said...

irresistible!! poor crying lamb!! so moving, this is!! love the landscape you made all around!!

Anonymous said...

great details, cute card!

Leslie said...

Annette, what a fun card you've made for your son! He's so lucky to have you! You've created a wonderful background for this super cute image! Great job!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

I'm sure your son will love it! He'll know you are thinking about him and miss him terribly. Your card is cute and fun. The little scene is adorable.

BrendaB said...

This is adorable! I love the background from the tree die!

brenda said...

What a fun card Annette, love it.

B x