Saturday, June 29, 2013

CDAC Seasonal Challenge

Oops, my bad! I didn't realize that I could not combine challenges on CDAC. Here is my correct entry for the Seasonal Challenge. The girl is Tilda in Lace Jeans from Magnolia. The digi elements are from Lila Grey. I can't remember who the sun is from, but it is a stamp from a summer set that I have. I added flower soft for 2 reasons: flowers bloom in spring and it allowed me to make the fence look taller than it actually is. The cloud I traced from the rainbow in my last post (Back To Paper is the artist for that).


Here is the link to the challenge:
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/seasonal-fun-challenge-group

Although I made this specifically for CDAC, I did find another challenge to enter:
http://thedutchmagnoliachickies.blogspot.com/  An encouragement card

Although this is a CAS Card, I think it could be an encouragement card with the right saying inside.

1 comment:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Annette - this is super Adorable!!
Sandi ♥