Friday, June 28, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge 2nd Entry

I am trying to make up for lost time. This rainbos is the 2nd image provided by CDAC for this challenge. The artist is Back To Paper. The other images were also provided as freebies on CDAC for playing in last quarter's challenges. The artist is Lila Grey. This card also fits into the CDAC Seasonal Challenge.



The images were colored with copics. The rainbows were covered with 3D Crystal Lacquer for shine and dimension. I cut out extra clouds and popped the 2 up with foam tape. The third one was cut into 2 pieces and placed into the sky. I added stickles to the butterflies and flowers. I tied the birdhouse onto the branch with yellow jute. The bird and butterflies  are also popped. I made antennae for the butterflies out of wire. For the inside rainbow I flipped the original version and traced it.

Here is the link to the challenges:
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/seasonal-fun-challenge-group

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How great! You combined two of the challenges images to make one fantastic card!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes