Saturday, July 21, 2012

Edwin and Tilda Anniversary Card

I have another Edwin and Tilda card to share. I used Graffiti Edwin and Tilda in Lace Jeans. I also used the  Stone Wall with End Pillar. I used masking to make the wall longer. It was too short to put both stamps on it. I colored the images with copics and cut them out (as one piece) I found a piece of decorative paper resembling sky and covered the front of the card with it. I then placeed the Magnolia images on top. I used flowersoft to make the grass and flowers. I then covered pieces of wire with the flowersoft to make the bouquet Edwin brought to give to Tilda. Tilda's buttons were done using a white pearl pen. I put cotton candy stickles on the lace of the jeans and bow because I like glitter. I found a couple of challenges to enter this in. Here's the link:

http://scrapbitzcopics.ning.com/group/cmccopicchallengegroup
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

17 comments:

Paula said...

Very pretty, your masking looks great. And I love the extra details you added, flowersoft grass, bouquet and the buttons on Tilda. Looks wonderful.

Karen said...

Great card! I love all the extra details too!! : )

Rene said...

Super cute...love the flower soft!
Rene :D

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Fabulous so totally cute.
Love your card scene.
Blessings Doreen

Lisa said...

What an adorable scene you've created!! Tilda and Edwin are so cute!! Love the flowersoft!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Such an adorable card! Love the flowers.

Karen

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card, love the scene and your flower soft just finishes the card beautifully.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

Hi, what a sweet card - great use of masking and a fab scene.

Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

Sarah

Pam said...

Cute scene you have created. Love it.
Hugs....Pam:)

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you've made the scene up and coloured it in. Very nice. Jenny x

Laura said...

Awesome card! Your scene is so cute and well colored, and I love the flowers that you've used and put into Edwin's hand.

Laura C.

Kelly said...

How sweet. I love his flowers and she is colored so nicely. Great scene you created.

Dana Joy said...

Adorable card. Love the flower soft. Thanks for playing with us at Color Me Creative.

Hugs
Dana

cabio's craft corner said...

cute cute cute card. Love the cheerful and sweet card with Tilda & Edwin. You did a fabulous job using the flowersoft :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, I love that edwin image and the flowersoft flowers were a fantastic idea
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

How sweet, I love how you've added the flowers
hugs julie P

Ruby said...

Ah such a cute card, I love all the detail. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Color Me Creative!