Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge Entry

Here is the final card for this round of CDAC's Progressive Challenge:




This image was supplied by Doodle Pantry. I scraplifted this layout from fellow CDAC member Jeannette Hebden. I fell in love with her card. I do not have the same paper, so I adapted. The shaped mats are done using the Art Philosophy cartridge. It is available only through Close to My Heart. If you want to order it go to their website http://www.closetomyheart.com/. Select me, Annette Reed, Ohio as your consultant. For $99 + tax and S/H you get this great cartridge along with matching chipboard cut-outs and 3 stamps sets. I love this cartridge and use it all of the time. The sentiment is printed on white cardstock and chalked. Here is the link to the challenge:

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges

1 comment:

Zora said...

Lovely card, you have to try some tags on your projekt.think you will do it perfekt.
Pst I have a Magnolia candy in my blog :O)