Monday, May 14, 2012

All Tagged Out

I took it upon myself to do the table favors for my church's All Daughter Banquet as well as be the main speaker and help with decorations. 2 friends helped me on May 5 and we got 54 tags inked and ready for the sentiments and ribbons. I went home and put the sentiments on and did as much ribbon as I had. I then had to do the rest of the tags myself. I ended up with 83 altogether. Here is a picture of a couple of them.






I started with the large manilla tags. The lamp is from a stamp set from Close To My Heart. I embossed the lamp. Then using 3 colors of distress ink I inked the tags-starting with the lightest color and ending with the darkest.  The reddish-orange tags were done with Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, and Vintage Photo. The background stamp was done using Fired Brick. The purple tag was done using Milled Lavendar, Seedless Preserves, and Dusty Concord. The background stamp was done with Dusty Concord. I also did green ones using Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss, and Frayed Burlap and blue ones using Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Chipped Saphire.

The theme for the banquet was Being Children of Light. The lamp stamp was perfect for this. I was also the main speaker and did a presentation based on the children's song This Little Light of Mine. It's great how God provides and makes everything flow together. Praise goes to him for letting everything turn out great!! Have a great week!

No comments: