Monday, November 2, 2015

Bling it Girlfriend

Over at the Love To ScrapChallenge Blog we are having my favorite kind of challenge: Bling!!!
I love bling! Rhinestones, pearls, glitter, jewels, sequins-you name it I love it. We have 3 chances for you to earn great prizes from the following sponsors:


Limited Runs Stamps
Prize: 3 images to winner


Prize: 7 images to winner

Prize: $12 gift certificate
Normally, I would take this opportunity and go all out with a card full of dies, ribbons, flowers, and lots of bling. Unfortunately though I have been very busy. I did not have the time that I needed to do that. Instead, I just whipped up a CAS card, keeping it fairly simple:



 The image is called Flower Hat by Sami Stamps. She is quite the cutie. I just printed her on white cardstock and colored her with Distress Markers. I like my copics better, but they bleed through. As you can see, I had a mishap with my stickles. For some reason, it came running out of the bottle when I tipped it up. I don't know why-it's never done that before. A big drop dripped onto my paper. I tried to wipe it off but the color stayed. I just incorporated it the best way that I could by adding drops of stickles as additional bling. I used my Bow-It-All v2 to make a double loop double bow. I colored white pearls with a Ripe Persimmon Distress Marker and placed sequins around my cat. I used a pearl pen to add drops of "pearl" in the middle of the sequins. My sentiment is stamped with Rich Cocoa Momento ink.

I hope you will join us in our challenge. It is such a great one and easy to do. Please click the link in my sidebar to go to the challenge blog. Be sure to check out the rest of the DT posts for some great inspiration.
I am entering:

15 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Goodness, this is SO cute! The image is adorable. Love your CAS card :o)

Robin said...

This is so darn adorable! The flower hat on the cat is lovely. Hugs, Robin

Unknown said...

OMG this kitty is the sweetest cute little thing ever <3

Leslie said...

This has to be one of the cutest images I've ever seen! You colored it and blinged it, and worked it into an amazing design! Love the bow!

Desire Fourie said...

Lol Annette, this is so cute and I love the the sparkle and autumn hues and the bow is just scrumptious.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Irena Stefanova said...

Absolutely beautiful!
Hugs
Irena

KarinsArtScrap said...

Annette super cute and beautiful
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
Good Luck and hope to see you again

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Ribbon Girl said...

Cute card!! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge. Best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Mrs Beez said...

So cute, and you can never have too much glitter! That bow is stunning. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Cute card! Love the beautiful bow!
Hugs

Kaija said...

Super cute and Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Welcome again and Good Luck!Gr.Kaija DT-member

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really cute card. Sweet image and what a fabulous ribbon. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love it!! So darn cute with the cat and that flower. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

lalkygirl said...

What a sweet card ...love the image
Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck
Tracey X

Lillian A said...

Adorable image, cute bow, and love the glitz!