Monday, July 1, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge Entry #4

This is my 4th and final entry for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. The girl image and sentiment  are provided by Back To Paper. The sandcastle and starfish are stamps by ?. The DP is from Imaginisce. Everything is colored with copics. I changed the girl's outfit from a dress with a bow to a hula skirt and "bikini" top. I added stickles to the clothes, flower, and sentiment.


Here's the link to the challenge:

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE!!! I adore the way you made her have a grass skirt. Inspired! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

brenda said...

Very cute Annette and very tranquil summer scene.

B x